Thursday, November 22, 2012

Today, I Am Thankful




Today I am thankful.  I am thankful for all the wonderful people in my life amongst many other things.    Everyday I wake up and am thankful to have another day.  Another day to spend with people I love, doing activities I love, and doing a job that I love.   Sometimes it is easy to forget how truly lucky you are when the daily tasks can cloud our hearts and mind, but today, today I am thankful.   Thankful for all the wonderful things God has given me and continues to give me with each passing day. 

Today I am spending my Thanksgiving with my family and eating food that is meaningful to us.   Holidays are a time where we get to remember loved ones that have enriched our lives, create new memories with loved ones and help carry on family traditions.  One of my favorite family tradition is our big family euchre tournament.  Cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents participate and our tournaments are known to go into the late hours.   


No matter what comes our way, life is all about the people we love most in this world and cherishing the time we have with them.    My life would not be complete if it wasn't for my family, friends and my boyfriend.  They make me a better person and fill my life with joy.  


Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy this special day with loved ones.


What are you thankful for today?   What are some of your families traditions? 



No comments:

Post a Comment