Monday, March 7, 2011

25 Things You Don't Know About Me

A page I look forward to reading in UsWeekly aside from What's In Your Bag?, is the 25 Things You Don't Know About Me.    Some of the things celebs say are funny, interesting, meaningful and at times weird.   In this months issue, Sandra Lee Semi- from Homemade Cooking was the featured celeb.



After reading this month's issue, I started thinking about things most people would not know about me.   If I was to ever become famous what would I share as my top 25 things?   Would you tell some of your quirky traits?   Would you tell what you fear?    I would be real and tell the things that anyone can relate too.   So here you go as if I was being interviewed by UsWeekly.......here are 25 things you don't know about me.....

1.   I get very cranky when I am hungry. 
2.   How do I cope with stress?  I clean and workout.
3.   I don't like to sleep in the pitch dark, so I make sure to have some sort of light in my room.
4.   Snacking is my favorite way to eat or eating appetizers.  I just can't eat big meals and I love variety!
5.   My middle name is Louise- which is also my mom's and my Great Aunt Betty's, as well as my cousin Whitney and Christine.    If I have a daughter I will have her be a Louise too.



6.   There is nothing better than rocking out to music by yourself in your room or while driving in a car.
7.   My hands and feet are rarely ever warm, even if I am sweating. Early onset for Raynaud's disease
8.   Naps have never been my thing.
9.   I have broken four fingers- 3 playing soccer in 3rd grade and my right pinkey playing vball in HS.
10.  My favorite color is Pink.
11.  I have no special physical talents- can't curl my tongue, am not double-jointed, have never been able to do the splits.

12.  Biggest turnoff- when people are cocky to the point of belittling, a name dropper and selfishness
13.  The only car I have ever owned was a White Jeep '92 Grand Cherokee Limited Edition and I called her Queen Victoria.
14.   My senior high school class voted me "Biggest Gossip."


15.   For a year I was obsessed with the movie Grease and Star Wars (any with Harrison Ford!).
16.   My Dad calls me Dolly Girl- It is my favorite nickname.
17.   I have a HUGE sweet tooth.  Especially anything with chocolate.  Peanut M&M's are my favorite!
18.   Baking cookies is one of my favorite past times (eating the cookie dough is the best part!)



19.   My goal is to travel somewhere in Europe by the time I am 30- first stop will be Italy!

Rome Italy

20.   I love Italian food- especially gnocchi and pizza!
21.   My family moved next door when I was 8, so I have lived on the same street my entire life.
22.   When I was little I wanted to be a marine biologist.  I was obsessed with whales.
23.   I am a Capricorn



24.    My favorite toy growing up was My Little Pony's.
25.   I have a freckle on my middle toe on my left foot as does my mom.


If you were famous and you were chosen to do next month's 25 Things You Don't Know About Me- what things would you share?   What are things most people would not know about you?    Do you have anything on my list?    Did anything surprise you about the things I listed?  I would love to hear your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment