Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

Saint Valentine's Day, commonly shortened to Valentine's Day,  is an annual commemoration held on February 14th celebrating love and affection between intimate companions.     To me, this is a day for you to tell the people you love how much you care about them.    One thing I enjoy the most about this holiday is giving Valentine's Day cards to others; telling them how much I appreciate them and love them.    Everyone deserves to be reminded from time to time how much they are cared for and this is just one way to do so.  

Tonight will be a low-key evening of making dinner at home with the boyfriend and spending time with my roommate since it is a week day.    With the weekend jam packed with my family in town for a cousin's birthday party,  we are going to celebrate this Saturday instead, by going to our favorite restaurant in The Drake Hotel, the Cape Cod Room.     All I want is to just spend time with the man I love.  














What are your plans for this Valentine's Day??   Did you celebrate it over the weekend?    What is your favorite part about Valentine's Day?


“Here is the deepest secret nobody knows.
Here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
And the sky of the sky of a tree called life;

Which grows higher than soul can hope or mind can hide.
And this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart.
I carry your heart.
I carry it in my heart.”
   ~  E. E. Cummings quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment