Friday, February 3, 2012

Blogs I Love to Follow

One of my favorite past times whenever I have some down time is to read blogs.   Whether they are fashion blogs, foodie blogs, wedding blogs, or blogs about anything and everything; I love reading them and look forward to catching up on posts I have missed.



If you enjoy fashion, food recipes, weddings or fun personalities, I highly recommend you check out these blogs.

If you love fashion.  Fashion trends, tips, must-haves, you will LOVE this blog.  Cupcakes and Cashmere- even the name of her blog is creative.

Because I'm Addicted- is truly an addicting blog to follow and check in on.  She is wacky, creative, and posts about fashion, eating, DIY, and living.

Anything Wedding, I would read none other than my fabulous bosses blog, Sweetchic Events.  Charlene is truly talented and puts on the most breath-taking weddings and has a real eye for the art of wedding planning.  She blogs about how-to's, tips, and much much more.

FashionToast- her boyfriend is a gorgeous photographer and he takes photos of his girlfriend to show off fashion trends and styles.  It is like a photography/fashion blog and I love seeing what photos she has posted.

When I become a Chicagoan mom, I want to be as cool, hip, fun, goofy like Emily.  Emphasis Added is a blog I "stumbled upon" on stumbled upon- no joke.  I wish I could get the nerve to ask her to meet for coffee so I can tell her how much I dig her humor and writing.  Emily writes about everything and anything- it's her personality that makes her blog so fun.

I recently was introduced to Sea of Shoes.  I already can tell I am going to like this blog.  I don't know how to explain what the theme of her blog is.  I think the word "eclectic" suites her blog well.

Founder/blogger/photographer Scott Schuman began The Sartorialist with the idea of creating a two-way dialogue about the world of fashion and its relationship to daily life.  I was also introduced to this blog.  I will let it speak for itself.  


Lastly, Travels in Heels.   Love the look of her blog and she writes about fashion, travel, decorating, you name it.  I would love to have her as a friend. 


What blogs do you religiously follow?  Happy reading!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment